Acc NoCR0347
CR0449
CR0912
CR1399
CR1663
CR3734
CR4683
TitleG F LODDER & SONS, SOLICITORS, HENLEY-IN-ARDEN
Date17th century-1904
DescriptionCR 347: Manorial, estate, canal, highways and turnpikes, clients' records, 1731-1904.
CR 449: clients' records.
CR 912: deeds relating to the Edstone estate, Golden Cross, Henley-in-Arden Manor Farm, Tanworth-in-Arden, Binton Grove, and Beaudesert, 17th century-19th century.
CR 1663: Fieldhouse family of Wootton Wawen - deeds, plans and other papers relating to estates in Wootton Wawen, Bearley, Claverdon, Langley and Preston Bagot, 17th cent.-20th cent.
CR 1399: coroner's depositions, 1930-1954; commisioners' minute books and other papers relating to the Packwood, Rowington and Studley inclosures,1815-1824; miscellaneous deeds and legal papers, mainly 19th cent. - early 20th cent.
CR 3734: Henley in Arden Petty Sessions, draft minute books (2 vols), 1938-1942; Wootton Wawen C.E. School cash book, 1901-1952.
CR 4683: Bundle of deeds relating to Rose Cottage, Frog Lane, Ilmington, Warwickshire, 1747-1946.
LevelCollection
Administrative HistoryThe firm of Lea and Couchman was established in Henley in Arden from the late eighteenth century, but by 1841 had been replaced by that of E. L. Gibbs and Thomas Barnes Couchman, subsequently Couchman and Sons. The firm continued under this name until at least 1892, but by 1900 had become Couchman and Christophers, with the partnership of Theodore Christophers. Soon after this George Frederick Lodder joined the firm which in the 1904 directory appears as Couchman, Christophers and Lodder. By 1916 it was Christophers and Lodder, although Theodore Christophers had died by 1912. At some date between 1924 and 1932 the firm became G.F Lodder & Co (subsequently Sons), under which name it still functions.
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2019