Description | Site plans of the new vicarage and churchyard extension by H N Jepson, undated, 1934; plan (in duplicate) of proposed new boundary between the graveyard and Shepperton Allotments Asociation by W John Betts of Nuneaton, 1933; plans, elevations and sections of the proposed vicarage by H N Jepson, 1934; plan showing road improvement line for Avenue Road and Coventry Road, which necessitated demolition of [?church] property, by H N Jepson, 1937. Note that tracing showing the frontage land sold to the corporation from the Parish Hall site and churchyard extension was loaned to the Ecclesiastical Commissioners, 27 May 1938, re Coal Registration Act. |