Description | Envelope containing Bishop's approval of the disposal of the present parsonage house, 1934; and correspondence to the vicar respecting demolition of the old parsonage house and building of the new one 1933-1936, the extension of the churchyard, 1936, the sale of the Parish Hall site to Nuneaton Corporation, 1935; the procedure to follow were the Infant C of E School to be sold to the Borough Council as Highway Authority, in connection with road improvement schemes, 1936. Poster advertising Industrial Sunday, 30th April 1944. |