Description | Registers of baptisms, 1545-1912; registers of marriages, 1552-2003; registers of burials, 1545-1987; register of banns, 1823-1973; accounts of the churchwardens, 1770-1934; accounts of the overseers of the poor, 1793-1840; accounts of the surveyors of the highways, 1803-1841; removal orders and other poor law papers, 1781, 1783, 1807-1834; Archaeological report on lead graffiti found in the roof of the parish church. |