AdminHistory | Administrative History `school-church' built 1870; the mission church and day school and much of the adjacent area transferred by voluntary agreement to Dorridge, then a `conventional district' 1 May 1940, which became a `statutory district' by Order in Council 1967; and a further adjacent portion annexed to the `new parish' of Knowle by Order in Council 28 February 1941. |